*rawr*

A walking study in demonology

Friday, August 12, 2005

40 hours of work, and smelly boys

*blah* I'm so tired. I'm just not used to a 40 hour work week anymore. Too much time spent being a lazy bum, I guess.
Working was ok... really boring, but so easy! All I was doing was stacking and sorting papers. But, I was allowed to watch TV and talk on my cell phone while I did so, so that kicked ass! I told my mother in law that if she needs me to do that for another week I would do it.
*w00t!* Watching Felicity rereuns on cable. I forgot just how much I love that show.
I wanna go out tonight, but no one is able to hang out. Bummer...
Maybe I'll just B.S. with my mother in law. She's fun...
Or, I could clean the rat cages... yuck! But, the boys are starting to get stinky.

-Von

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home