*rawr*

A walking study in demonology

Sunday, March 25, 2007

Day off, wee!

It's my day off and I have the apartment to myself, for now. It's pretty nice.

I'm trying to download some Red Vs. Blue, but it's taking forever. *sigh* Compy's getting low on space, methinks. Stupid compy...

I bought a shit-ton of clothes at Old Navy the other day. Coty and I just kinda went nuts. She did help me pick out a bunch of cute things, tho. But, there was a pair of gray camo print capri's that I thought were really cute... I wore them the same day that I bought them, and they ripped while I was getting into Jess's car. *grumbles* Right down the back seam. Gonna have to take those back, and I think I'm gonna return a pair of shoes, too. But there's COLOR in my wardrobe now, yay!

Andrew gotta little peeved with me, cus I kinda spent alot. But, I needed the clothes. I was having to do laundry every three days or so or I woulden't have any clean clothes to wear! Sad, right?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home