*rawr*

A walking study in demonology

Thursday, March 08, 2007

A girl could get used to this...

It's my day off work. So, I took my sweet time getting up and dressed this morning. Then, I packed up the laptop and walked down to the neighborhood Bread Co.

Now I'm doing my online thing with some yummy breakfast! I already finished my spinich and artichoke soufle and I'm now working my way through my asiago cheese bagel with sun dried tomato cream cheese. Add a cup of coffee with lotsa cream and sugar into that and you've got a very relaxed and happy Von.

Laura's coming over today to help with the unpacking thing. I'm looking forward to that. Then, Jess is having her slumper party tonight. Dunno if I'm crashing over there yet, but it should be fun none the less.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home