*rawr*

A walking study in demonology

Sunday, March 18, 2007

I still have a job!

I got my annual review yesturday. I've been there for a year now. Holy shit.

I was fully aware that my review was coming up. I was also fully aware that Marlilou, the store manager, was going to be the one to give it to me. Yet, when she called me in to talk to her, I panicked. I was standing outside of her office thinking "Oh, God! What if she dosen't think I've preformed well enough? What if she says that I've been absent from work too many times? What if she thinks I smell funny?!?!?"

Well, none of that happened. In fact, I preformed pretty well over all. She did say that her only concern was my attendence, and that I should keep an eye on that, but that was no surprise... and...

I GOT A RAISE! It's not a whole lot, just 25 cents, but at least it's something... and every little bit helps.

Two year anniversary tomarrow! This means sushi and plum wine. *yumage*

1 Comments:

At 11:26 PM, Blogger Jess said...

I think you smell funny.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home