*rawr*

A walking study in demonology

Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Worst. Anniversary. Ever.

Yesturday was mine and Drew's two year anniversary. Yay, right? Argh, not when the night is DOOMED!

I got outta work early (yay), almost got hit IN THE CROSSWALK while trying to cross the street (argh), then I took a shower and got all pretty once I got home.

Drew got home and we left pretty much right after that. We were going to the sushi place just down Grand from us. I love that place, it's always so good. Dinner was great, I had plum wine (yum!) and the sushi was amazing, as always.

Then, we got home...

First, while laying still on the bed (I swear!) the stupid bed frame broke. Well, that's not too big of a deal, considering that it's on of those cheap metal jobies. So, we took the old frame off and put the bed on the floor. Then, later on, Drew went to roll over and threw his back out. GAH!!! He was in agony all night, missed work today, and got pills from the doctor.

At least dinner was nice, right???

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home