*rawr*

A walking study in demonology

Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Hair blog!

I dyed my hair! Well, Jessy did, actuly, but it was my idea! For reference, here's what my hair looked like before:
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
We had to bleach it to get all the red out... Just for fun I took a pic of my hair after the bleach:
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Thank the gods that wasen't the finished product, right? Here's how it turned out:
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
That's right... Von's a blonde now! Who knows how long that will last, tho...

...and just cus I love my ratties so, here's Gaz rummaging through my purse:
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
"Hey, Mom! I wanna go too!" Can you believe that her father actualy encourages this behavior?

-Von

1 Comments:

At 1:26 AM, Blogger Jess said...

Purse rat, 24.95, Amazon.com!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home