*rawr*

A walking study in demonology

Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Konnechiwa, bitches!

What a rare happening! Me not blogging in well over a week...

Freaky, huh?

I went with my mom to see Rob Zombie and Godsmack on the 17th. It was an amazing show! The opening band was Shinedown, and they were really good. I suspect that they will be going up in the world very soon. Rob was the second act, and hw was AWSOME!!! I just wish that I haden't had to wait so long to see a full Rob Zombie show.

Quick backround on that: first time I had tickets to see Rob, he was coming to St. Louis with KoRn. The show got canceled because KoRn's drummer broke his wrist. This was heartbreaking for 14 year old Von. Second time I ALMOST got to see Rob was Ozzfest 99. I finally got the money for the ticket, went to ticketmaster, and the tickets were sold out. Now, I did get to see half of a show back in 2002. But, I was sick, and I tried my hardest to hang in there, but since there were no seats in the venue, I coulden't stay due to the feeling that I was going to pass out at any minute.

But, I finally got to see Rob!!! This was also my third time seeing Godsmack. They still put on a kick ass show, and Sully is still a sexy bitch!
I have today and tomarrow off. Today I'm over at Jess's. We're going to dye my hair soon (I'm changing the color, but you're just gonna have to wait to see it), and tomarrow me, Drew, and Jess are all going to see Clerks II.

Woo!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home