*rawr*

A walking study in demonology

Thursday, March 23, 2006

R.I.P. Grecio

Grecio died this morning. He was my mom's fisrt rat. I don't know what the deal is, first Ed, then Jess's little Smokey dies, and now Grecio! Not a good time to be a small animal owner, or a small animal for that matter... I know that I'll never forget seeing my mom at my bedroom door, holding Grecio, tears rolling down her face saying "Grecio's dead"
Grecio was about 2 years old. The really sad thing is that Mom noticed him being lethargic last night, so she was going to call the vet today about him.
R.I.P. Grecio... We'll miss our Mr. Mellow Rattie.
Image hosting by Photobucket
Image hosting by Photobucket
Image hosting by Photobucket
Image hosting by Photobucket
Image hosting by Photobucket

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home