*rawr*

A walking study in demonology

Saturday, March 04, 2006

Ed is sitting on my sholder, weezing his poor little head off. He's been doing this since 6 something this morning. I've tried "steaming him" (taking him into the bathroom after the shower's been running), but I don't think it's really helped.
But, thankfully, I got some food and meds into him. I honestly don't know how much longer he's gonna hang in there... poor baby.
While we were in the bathroom I was talking to him, trying to get him to calm down a little and I said:
"I don't want you to go anywhere. But, if you need to, baby, I understand. I love you and I don't want you to be in anymore pain."
...I think he heard me...
He hasen't left me yet. At the moment he seems pretty content to cuddle up on my sholder and focus on breathing.
Who knew that such a little fuzzlet could so easly break my heart?

-Von

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home