*rawr*

A walking study in demonology

Friday, July 08, 2005

The end of an era...

Two entries in one day! *w00t*
I forgot to mention the other big event that happened yesturday...
The last day of my McJob! Due to my ever increasing stress and the impending move to U-City I decided to quit McDonalds. Not to mention that I hated that frickin job...
Once we get moved I'll look for a new job. Possiably something in the Loop, if I can find it.
But, untill then I'm going to pack up the apartment and recover.
*looks around the bedroom and cries* Packing's gonna suck!!!

-Von

2 Comments:

At 7:27 AM, Blogger T said...

Oh that's right! No more McJob! Isn't it liberating? ^_^
Good luck with the move, and here's hoping you get a great job you love!

 
At 9:43 AM, Blogger Athene said...

Last I heard, the Science Center was hiring some Guest Services people it's always worth trying again (although make sure you type up a good cover letter at least, that's what will get your app looked at).

 

Post a Comment

<< Home