*rawr*

A walking study in demonology

Thursday, February 15, 2007

Valentines dinner and fun

Drew and I managed to make it out to McGurks last night. The dinner was amazing! I tried fillet mignon for the first time. *drools* It was AWSOME! Then, I had a flourless chocholate torte for dessert and Drew had bread pudding.

Gah! It was sooooo yummy! We were sitting in the closed off, heated, patio, too. Very pretty. They have a waterfall that had frozen back there. Well, it was mostly frozen, but there was still a little water moving. I desperatly wanted to get a picture, but it was too dark to not use the flash on my camera and if I did use the flash there was nothing but a glare from the divider.

He also got me a rose and a box of DARK chocholates. My hunny was so great! Then after dinner, it was be close and sweet Von and Drew time.

Yay! My Valentines day was great!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home