*rawr*

A walking study in demonology

Sunday, February 18, 2007

*zzzz*

I am exhausted! Lately I've been working loooong shifts at teh Depot. I'm part time there, so normaly I have a few shorter days mixed in with the long ones during the week. Well, we've been shorthanded lately, so this means long shifts, more hours, and NO TIME over in appliances. The money will be really nice, considering that the big move is coming up, but I am so damned tired!

Thankfully, tho, work hasen't seemed like such a drag lately. I don't know if it's me who's changed, or the people around me. Well... I guess it's at least partly me. I feel like there's been an attitude change within me. Now I hope that my co-workers notice.

I'm soooo looking forward to this move, but I wish it was over already! I'm stressing majorly, and I still need to tackle my closet! There's crap in there from middle school!!! I'll take care of that when I'm off later this week.

Oh, and my Home Depot injury for the day? A nasty cardboard cut on the palm of my hand. Nice!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home