*rawr*

A walking study in demonology

Friday, July 07, 2006

No Hangover's Here!

Girls night was a blast. Instead of going down to the landing we went to McGurks. The count for the night was Me, Jess, Kristen, Laura, and Tara. Rhema and Alica met up with us briefly at Jess's house, but they left as we were headed out for the bar because Rhema had just had a bunch of dental work done and was, understandably, tired.

The back patio at McGurks is amazing. It was so freakin' pretty, with a lit up fountain compleat with fish in the fountain! It was a great night to sit outside, too. Not to hot, not to chilly. Kristen and I got pretty well drunk, as Lar and T don't drink and Jess was our designated driver. I ended up spending $25 freakin' dollars on my drinks! But, it was well worth it considering the great time we all had.

My drink count for the night:
Two Harp Lager's
One Boulevard Draft
One shot of chocholate cake
One Irish Coffee

Those Irish Coffee's really sneak up one you! I'm really glad that I recomended that Kristen get one... I also recomended the chocholate cake shot, which I believe Kristen was greatful for.

There's talk of trying to make this a monthly event. Here's hoping we can pull it off!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home