*rawr*

A walking study in demonology

Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Randomness

Wow, I haven't had a real update in what seems like ages. This is due mainly to no internet at home, and a whole lotta not much going on with me. But, I'll try to dredge some juicy stuff up for you.
I <3 my iPod! For all the bitching I did about it when Jess first talked about getting one, I sure as hell became a fan very fast.
Also, my new camera phone has been a consistant sorce of entertainment.
Living with Mom has been pretty awsome. Gods know I missed the whole South Grand area. I feel like I'm back home! But, as much as I love living with my mom... I still miss having my own place. We're working on that, tho.
I'm still bumming over the loss of Gir. Losing my other rat-lets made me sad, but for some reason, I took Gir's passing even harder than the rest. I still tear up from time to time about it, in fact.
Been getting ALOT of coffee with Ashley. She's awsome fun, and quite humorous when hyper. I need to call her, in fact... *yells* HEY, ASHLEY!!! There, I did it.
Had to break off my frienship with Laura M. Too much drama to go into right here and now, but lets just say that the main reason for the friendship ending was dishonesty.
Thank goodness for Moke's and their wi-fi. For, without them, I would surley go insane.
Much love all,

Von

1 Comments:

At 7:15 PM, Blogger T said...

Glad to see you're pretty much doing okay.
Positive thoughts for ya!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home